Tuesday, August 3, 2021

The lion cage.

Hi bloggers,

Today we are going to take about the lion cage.


Ones upon a time there was an man. He was chased from an horses. When he was chased by an horses he was in the lion cage. When he was in the lion cage there was a lion in the cage. When he so an lion in the cage he got screed. When he saw an door but when he opened there was a an tiger in it so he shated it and when he shoted it an dog came by. The dog was so lood and a women came. But she fall on the gowned.





 


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was reading your lions cage and it was very funny because it had alot of mistakes not to be mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Karolina.

    Your writing was interesting but you have a lot of mistake. You could check back to make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Eliezer,

    My name is Mina your writing is very interesting although it has mistakes. Next time reread your writing and make sure it makes sence. Your writing remind me of when my class and I watched a silent movie.

    ReplyDelete